Because the post office will be closed Wednesday, Nov. 11, in honor of Veterans Day, the Forest Park Review will be delivered by your carrier on Thursday.
Can’t wait until Thursday to read the paper that’s been named the best little weekly in the state?
Find it on our Web site at www.forestparkreview.com, or pick up a copy at any of our 23 newsstand locations.
Here are a few places to buy a copy of Forest Park Review:
- Priya Grocery, 7444 Madison
- Harrison Care, 7330 Harrison
- Ed’s Way, 946 Beloit
- Ultra Foods, 7520 Roosevelt
- Forest Park Liquors, 7429 Madison
- Louie’s Grill, 7422 Madison
- Thornton’s and other gas stations around town.