On Saturday, September 19, 2015 the FREE West Side Men’s 2nd Annual Men’s Health Fair will take place from 11am-2pm at Loretto Hospital in Chicago.
- FREE Lunch
- Glucose Screenings
- Blood Pressure Screenings
- Prostate-Specific Antigen (PSA) Test – (PSA is the protein produced by cells of the prostate gland. The blood level of PSA is often elevated in men with prostate cancer.)
- Meningitis Vaccines
Don’t let your health take a back seat – many health conditions and diseases that face men can be prevented or treated – if found early. You need to understand your risk factors and learn how to improve your overall health. Come learn about common conditions affecting men, while you hear from a panel of men’s health specialists and learn about support from vendors: Access Community Healthcare Network, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois, Costco,Jackson Square Nursing & Rehab Center, Guaranty Bank, Oak Street Health and Fathers Who Care.
Screening Tests for Men: What You Need and When
• Dr. M.S. Bhagavan, Internal Medicine, Loretto Hospital
• Prostate Health: Dr. Alan Sadah, Urologist, Loretto Hospital
Signs that Stress is Affecting Your Health
• “On Your Behavior”: Jerome Phillips, Director of Behavioral Health, Loretto Hospital
• “On Your Body” (Heart Health): Dr. Aziz Ahmed, Cardiology and Cardiovascular Disease, Loretto Hospital
Tips on Stress-Free Living
• “Get Moving to Reduce Stress”: Darien Mickens, Certifi ed Fitness Trainer
• “Stress, Nutrition & Diet”: Annica Shumny, Nutritionist, Loretto Hospital
• “The Importance of Being Engaged in Your Community”: Commander Dwayne Betts, Chicago Police Department (15th District)
Financial Health & Wellness
• “Building Wealth”: Ron Milner, founder and President of Goboodle.com, a financial members-only website dedicated to helping ordinary people learn how to create, manage, and grow their own mutual fund portfolio
• “Managing Your Money”: Guaranty Bank
Tours of the newly renovated Loretto Hospital will also be available. Click here to see pictures and a summary of the 2014 West Side Men’s Heath Fair.
Seats are limited, so RSVP is REQUIRED! Contact Alicia to reserve your seat: (708) 613-3344 or email@example.com.