By Grant-White Elementary
Northside PTC Fall Festival
• We are offering VALUE-ADDED PRE-SALE ON ENTRY AND ADDITIONAL
TICKETS in order to cut down on lines at the ticket tables and enable
everyone to enjoy the festivities more.
• Please remember that food & drink require CASH including the possible
Local Vendor(s) & Restaurant(s), Pie the Guys ($1 per entry) and Raffles
($1 per entry)
• A great advantage of buying tickets in advance is that you can get more
for your money. Pre-sale Value-added Entry is $3 (3 & up) & includes 6
• To order ahead of time, please fill out the form below and put a check
(preferred) or cash in an envelope marked "Northside PTC Fall Festival
Presale" and return it to your teacher. Pre-sale Entry tickets will be
available day of at our will call table. PLEASE MAKE CHECKS PAYABLE TO
• Individual Pre-sale Game/Activity tickets are 25 cents each, 4 for a $1, 20
for $5, etc. ALL ENTRY AND TICKET PRICES WILL GO UP THE DAY OF THE
• Festival goes on RAIN or SHINE – NO REFUNDS.
• The deadline to purchase advance tickets is Tuesday, October 15th.
Please Note: Content on this page may be written or read by students, or contain information about students; comments deemed inappropriate will be removed.
Love the Review?
Become our partner in independent community journalism
Thanks for turning to Forest Park Review and ForestParkReview.com. We love our thousands of digital-only readers. Now though we're asking you to partner up in paying for our reporters and photographers who report this news. It had to happen, right?
On the plus side, we're giving you a simple way, and a better reason, to join in. We're now a non-profit -- Growing Community Media -- so your donation is tax deductible. And signing up for a monthly donation, or making a one-time donation, is fast and easy.
No threats from us. The news will be here. No paywalls or article countdowns. We're counting on an exquisite mix of civic enlightenment and mild shaming. Sort of like public radio.
Claim your bragging rights. Become a digital member.