|Share on Facebook|
|Share on Twitter|
In the 1920s, the corner of Roosevelt Road and Circle Avenue was home to Gardner & Sons Lumber and Millworks. Behind the building was the Gardner Propellor Works and in the far background was a Kalkite plant that manufactured concrete lamp posts. William H. Gardner was the president of the Roosevelt Trust and Savings Bank at Roosevelt Road and Elgin Ave, which opened in 1926. Chairman of the Board was Albert Roos, and Theodore Lobstein was vice president.
Community Guide 2019 - 2020
To view the full print edition of the Forest Park Review 2019 - 2020 Community Guide, please click here.
Sign-up to get the latest news updates for Forest Park.
|Submit Letter To The Editor|
|Place a Classified Ad|