By Maria Maxham
As of April 2, 18 Forest Park residents have been diagnosed with COVID-19, according to a Cook County Department of Public Health website, ccdphcd.shinyapps.io/covid19/. This number represents a rate of 127.06 cases per 100,000 or .13% of the population.
Other nearby towns were reported with the following numbers of COVID-19 cases:
- River Forest, 5 cases or 44.75 per 100,000 people
- Melrose Park, 18 cases or 70.84 per 100,000 people
- Berwyn, 41 cases or 72.37 per 100,000 people
- Broadview, 8 cases or 100.86 per 100,000 people
- Maywood: 28 cases or 107.93 per 100,000 people
- Bellwood, 46 cases or 241.2 per 100,000 people
Oak Park, which has its own health department, reported 46 cases as of April 1, including two police officers.
Community Guide 2019 - 2020
To view the full print edition of the Forest Park Review 2019 - 2020 Community Guide, please click here.
Sign-up to get the latest news updates for Forest Park.
|Submit Letter To The Editor|
|Place a Classified Ad|