By Maria Maxham
As of April 5, 29 Forest Park residents have been diagnosed with COVID-19, according to a Cook County Health Department website, ccdphcd.shinyapps.io/covid19/. This number represents a rate of 204.7 cases per 100,000 or .2 percent of the population.
This number also represents a 61 percent increase in the number of positive COVID-19 tests since April 2.
Other nearby towns were reported with the following numbers of COVID-19 cases on April 5:
- River Forest, 8 cases or 71.61 per 100,000 people
- Berwyn, 71 cases or 125.32 per 100,000 people
- Melrose Park, 39 cases or 153.48 per 100,000 people
- Broadview, 17 cases or 214.32 per 100,000 people
- Maywood: 52 cases or 215.86 per 100,000 people
- Bellwood, 79 cases or 414.24 per 100,000 people
Oak Park, which has its own health department, reported 72 cases as of April 5.
Community Guide 2019 - 2020
To view the full print edition of the Forest Park Review 2019 - 2020 Community Guide, please click here.
Sign-up to get the latest news updates for Forest Park.
|Submit Letter To The Editor|
|Place a Classified Ad|