Posted inForest Park History

Kerner dedicated cornerstone for TB building here

Judge Otto Kerner dedicated the cornerstone for the Medical Clinic and Survey Building of the Suburban Cook County Tuberculosis Sanitarium District (7556 Jackson Blvd.) on Sept. 15, 1957.¬† Designed by Lundsrom & Skubic, Chicago engineers, the two-story, reinforced-concrete structure has an aluminum exterior skin with porcelain panes and continuous thermopane windows. Always used as an […]