Mayor Rory Hoskins announced at a village council meeting May 26 that in addition to outdoor dining starting on Friday, May 29, the village will begin reopening in other ways as well.
- Village hall will reopen to the general public June 1, Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Staff is working on plans to ensure the safety of employees and residents. A plexiglass window has been installed at the clerk’s window. Masks will be required, and hand sanitizer will be available. The lobby door will be locked so staff can monitor the number of people in the lobby.
- Parking meters will be reactivated on June 1.
- Parking permits will be required for municipal lots for the month of July. Permits can be purchased at village hall.
- The overnight parking ban will be enforced again beginning July 6.
- The purchase and display of vehicle stickers will be enforced beginning July 6.