St. Luke School has been providing families an excellent, Catholic education since 1921. We are proud of our 100 year legacy and look forward to educating children for generations to come.
At St. Luke, each child is encouraged to learn at their own pace led by teachers who are highly experienced and credentialed. We provide a rigorous curriculum that challenges our students to reach new heights in both their creative thinking and academic skills. These high expectations in the classroom lead to matriculation to top high schools where our graduates excel. Our graduates leave as young, independent leaders filled with academic confidence, spirituality, and a sense of service.
Complementing our exceptional education, St. Luke offers:
• Full and half day preschool, along with full day kindergarten through 8th grade
• Teacher-led, differentiated curriculum in a nurturing environment
• Fine Arts program includes music, art, social-emotional learning, PE, and Spanish
• Meaningful use of integrated technology
• Small, caring community which promotes kindness
• No-cut athletics and extracurricular opportunities
• Affordable extended day program before and after school
We focus on the values of faith, hope, love, and community. Teachers bring these values into class each day to give children daily opportunities to learn, share, and understand their faith and role in society. Service projects push our students to expand their world view and grow their appreciation of community life and service for others while also being challenged to think critically for real-life problem solving.
Learning goes beyond the classroom as our students participate in a wide variety of extracurricular activities, including speech club, art club, and a variety of musical programs.
St. Luke School’s preparation of responsible, life-long learners, nurturing environment and exceptional education make it an unparalleled choice. We invite you to come and experience the St. Luke difference. Visit www.school-stlukeparish.