Check out this year’s Forest Park Community Guide!

Online edition –>

G. Kunz Confectionery and Bakery located at 169 Madison (present day Duffy’s Tavern 7513 Madison) was built in 1892.  Kunz was the first business in town to sell ice cream.  
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

One reply on “So sweet! Once an ice cream parlor, now Duffy’s Tavern”